Salary ZAR32,000.00 - ZAR80,000.00 gross per year
Experienced Recruitment Consultant
Location: Central London - Bank
Salary: £32,000+ & uncapped commission (1st Yr OTE - £70k)
Currently working in Recruitment with capped or team commission? Working long hours but not earning the rewards you deserve? Looking for a fresh challenge with great incentives and bonuses?
My clients growing international recruitment firm is looking for energetic, money motivated and switched on individuals with proven recruitment experience to carve out a successful career within the Industry.
They are a fast-growing and forward-thinking recruitment agency. Starting in 2004 with the 3 co-founders from very humble beginnings they have now grown to 150 people with offices in London, New York, San Francisco and they also have a brand new office opening in Australia! Specialising across multiple sectors, they give you the training to become a specialist recruiter within a chosen field, giving you an edge over other recruiters in the industry. They are a lively, confident and high performing bunch so you'll need to be ambitious to keep up with them!
What does the role of an experienced recruitment consultant involve?
- - Cold calling businesses to explore their recruitment needs
- - Pitching yourself and their recruitment service to win new business
- - Resourcing candidates via a number of different methods to fill these roles
- - Up-selling your candidates to your existing client base and vice versa, as well as arranging interviews/meetings between the two.
- - Gaining and maintaining strong, long-lasting client relationships.
- - Learning from both their in house and external trainers
What they are offering:
- - In house training - a mixture of class-based and on the desk training. Your development is ongoing here to ensure you become a highly skilled sales professionals
- - The opportunity to work with high-end clients including the Big 4, corporate banks, online fashion brands and Premiership football teams as well as bringing on your own clients
- - A great commission structure - no thresholds and no caps, actually see your hard work reflect in your commission cheques.
- - Their culture: social drinks after work, sports teams and competitive fun environment with incentives such as: all-inclusive holidays, Michelin starred lunch clubs, Rolex's and annual bonuses!
- - A transparent progression structure - they're all about organic growth, start as a trainee and by year 2 you could be mentoring and managing new consultants in your own team!
What are they looking for?
They are looking for individuals with proven recruitment experience. The following qualities are also desirable:
- - Outstanding communication skills
- - Tenacious work ethic
- - Resilience
- - Target driven/money motivated
Apply today for immediate consideration!
If you are an ambitious, tenacious, resilient individual and meet the points above, then please apply for immediate consideration as this is the calibre of companies my client works with.
We typically place people into the following positions: Trainee Recruiter, Graduate Recruiter, Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Permanent Recruitment Consultant, Permanent Recruitment Consultant. rainee Recruiter, Graduate Recruiter, Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Recruitment Consultant, rainee Recruiter, Graduate Recruiter, Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Permanent Recruitment Consultant, Permanent Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Permanent Recruitment Consultant, Permanent Recruitment Consultant.
- - B2B
- - Commission
- - Recruitment
- - Sales