Salary ZAR25,000.00 - ZAR35,000.00 gross per year
Hoggett Bowers is a leading executive search organisation. We are looking to recruit a Resourcer to assist our consultants on retained search assignments with candidate and data management as well as sourcing senior candidates.
Your duties will involve:
- Increasing the candidate pool through effective headhunting and direct marketing activities by sourcing qualified candidates who have relevant technical and business skills.
- Conducting candidate searches for Hoggett Bowers Consultants on specific assignments.
- Approaching targeted candidates regarding specific job opportunities and qualify against the job specification.
- Screening potential candidates.
- Generation and management of an accurate and up to date database of candidates.
- Researching target companies within the business market.
- Producing reports on research activity on retained executive searches.
You will have the confidence and diplomacy to communicate effectively with senior business executives in order to build meaningful relationships in a commercial environment. You must be able to juggle conflicting demands, plan ahead to anticipate needs and have proven ability to handle sensitive information with utmost discretion.
This is a fantastic opportunity for individuals with energy and enthusiasm to create an exciting role at the heart of a quality driven recruitment services business. We arean inclusive and collegiateworkplace. Our staff enjoybeingpart of a close-knit team - supporting each other to achieve both personal and collective goals. We work hard, but have fun, too, and believe that this balance is vital to the success and happiness of the organisation.
Our benefits include:
- 25 days annual leave, increasing by 1 day each year up to a total of 30 days
- Private medical insurance
- Group company pension
- Season ticket loan
- Life Assurance
- Mentoring and buddying schemes
- Onboarding, induction and ongoing professional development
- Corporate member discounts for gym memberships
- An open, cooperative working environment and a values based culture
- Cycle to work scheme
- Communication Skills
- Quality Driven