My client is a leading Data Analytics Software Organisation is looking for a strong business development consultant. They are sole distributors for a Global Data Analytics Vendor that trades on the New York Stock Exchange.
The opportunity to sell leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists in high-tech, global organisations to make a difference in the world. The chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. Being part of a company with an incredible commitment to doing the right thing – for each individual, our customers, and the local community. You would be responsible for selling the company's software and services in the Southern African region.
Take ownership of an assigned sales territory by taking full responsibility for existing as well as new revenue by:
- developing and executing annual key account plans driving strategic growth in these accounts
- proactively calling into existing customers to identify sales opportunities for the adoption of additional products and services
- prospect for new customers in the assigned territory and close new sales of our products and services
- Articulate our product’s technical and business proposition to a range of customer decision makers
- Strategically position our products and services and introduce improved workflow to decision makers
- Present our products via technology such as Skype for Business or in person at customer locations. This position requires travel (approximately 25% of time per year)
- Collaborate with technical marketing and application engineering to set direction for the territory and assure proper service to our customers and prospects
- Create a comprehensive territory plan annually to be used as a roadmap for new client acquisition and existing account growth
- Manage a sales funnel in accordance to a formally defined sales process
- Meet monthly and quarterly sales quotas and funnel addition rates set for the territory
- Arrange seminars and workshops with the objective of generating new sales and wider adoption of the tools
- A bachelor's degree in business or a qualification in a technical field
- A minimum 5 years’ experience with Solution Selling or an equivalent, customer challenge focussed sales process
- Proven record of accomplishment and over-achievement of goals
- Demonstrated ability to develop and execute strategic account plans
- Fluent written and spoken English
- The ability to work in a team and independently.
- Strong communication skills and the confidence and ability to present effectively across different levels of seniority in a diverse array of industries.
- Must have sold software into the FSI verticle
- Demonstrated success managing business using a CRM system
- Ability to get access to and communicate business value to client stakeholders at all organisational levels.
- Spoken fluency in multiple South African languages would be a plus
Due to the high volume of applications, we are unable to respond to every applicant. If you ahve not heard form us within 48 hours then we regret to inform you that you ahve not been short listed.
Computer Software Information Services Information Technology & Services
Sales Business Development
- Customer Acquisition
- Technical Marketing
- Sales Process
- Business Development
- Data Analytics
- Sales Engineering
- Key Accounts
- Level of education
- Bachelor's Degree