- The HR Manager/ SBP is responsible for partnering with the business leaders, Centers Of Excellence and Associate Services in building the BU capabilities for driving sustainable, profitable business growth. Through HR thought leadership, s/he is responsible for building a BU culture and operating environment that is conducive to attracting, developing and retaining - the “Best in Class” talent. In particular, s/he will actively input into the BU Business planning, and where applicable, Bottler Business planning processes to drive the strategic business agenda, underpinned by a diverse, productive and engaged system workforce.
- The HR Manager/ SBP will also lead on the Talent Management and Organization Development agenda, and where applicable, including strategic HR support to Joint Ventures, Mergers and Acquisitions, in addition to partnering in building system alignment.
- The HR Manager/ SBP will also be responsible for overseeing the BU Employee Relations, Workplace Accountability, Diversity, Employee Engagement and Women Talent development imperatives (as applicable).
- Partners with the Business Unit leadership including Function Heads and COE to build strategies that will engage people in delivering the organization’s vision; plays an active role in engaging people on sustainable business growth and the commercial agenda; Recognizes and provides insights on business trends, barriers, risks and opportunities that may impact the business
- Acts as coach and trusted business advisor to influence BU leaders and Function Leaders/team in the areas of leadership, organization effectiveness, leading change, organization architecture, building capability and the implications of short and long-term strategic decisions.
- Stewards the company culture by recognizing, articulating and shaping the need for change; drives organizational norms and values, and integrates the culture into Associates’ ways of working to drive high performance.
- Initiates and sustains continuous dialogue with leaders on change issues, and partners in exploring options for resolving the issues. Analyses the business and functions change capability, capacity and commitment, identify transformational change journey risks, and defines the risk strategy. Develops and implements change plans, managing the business readiness to change and the existing and new strategic and cultural issues. Monitors the execution of the business case for change against agreed metrics. Proactively “feels the pulse” of the organization and actively engages the leadership into action.
- Partners with COE to drive integrated talent management, development, compensation, and performance management strategies to build internal and external talent pipelines, ensuring a sustainable bench of growing and ready now talent for key positions for the business unit.
- Partners with COE to provide input into strategies and programs that allow the organization to attract and retain the best-in-class talent, and differentiate reward the high performers. Leads the execution of talent retention programmes in the BU.
- Partners with Associate Services to ensure standard HR systems, processes, policies, procedures, plans, and programs are in place and effectively utilized (compensation, employee relations, staffing, performance management, etc.). Establishes timely and appropriate Operating Agreements/SLAs with basic service providers (Shared Services, COEs). Applies and tracks key performance metrics through an established scorecard to ensure the effectiveness of service delivery and alignment to achieve business strategy and goals.
- Partners with COE to develop and drive strategies/tactics for building a winning employer Brand that nurtures the company’s aspiration to becoming the Employer of Choice in our markets.
- Collaborates with the Bottling Partners on system capability development, talent exchange programmes, labor issues and “Live Positively” initiatives
- Proficiency in Core HR Skill Areas: HR Planning & forecasting, Talent acquisition and development, OD & Change, Reward Management, Employee Relations,
- Sound understanding of Local labour/employment laws,
- Proficiency in Organization Effectiveness Practice Areas: Integrated Talent Strategies Development/Implementation, Change Planning/Management, Capability Development, Human Capital Management, Organization Design, Performance Management/Culture Change, and Team Effectiveness
- Proficiency in consulting, coaching, strategic solution development, facilitation and design, influencing skills.
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of General Administration and Basic Financial Analysis (budgeting)
- Knowledge of Agile (Scrum) way of working
Required Experience & Qualifications
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as an HR generalist working with senior leadership teams and with in-depth exposure to one or two HR specialist areas.
- Project management experience and skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in a Business/ Human Resources/Social Sciences or a related field ( post graduate qualification will be advantageous).
Our Growth Culture
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn’t enough. We need genius.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Consumer Goods Food Production Food & Beverages