Today SoftwareONE is a global leader in software and cloud portfolio management and is modernizing the way organizations budget and optimize their global IT spend from on-premises to the cloud.
Our 5,000 technology experts located across 80+ countries work on over a 1,000 Technology Projects globally. We provide customers with the right advice on their Technology Roadmap towards the cloud or optimizing the Business-outcome of a cloud-based landscape. With our PyraCloud platform, applying machine learning, delivering the visibility, insight, automation and control customers demand to maximize their software investments.
In tandem, our Software Lifecycle Management (SLM) services provide the methodology and framework to optimize the underlying IT infrastructure, accelerate cloud adoption and minimize compliance risk.
With our dynamic leadership and driven business strategy SoftwareONE is one of the fastest growing technology solution providers in the world with elite partnerships with Microsoft, AWS, Adobe, IBM, VMware, Oracle, Citrix, Red Hat, Trend Micro and many more.
What you'd be accountable for?
You will be responsible for achieving all sales and revenue goals for an assigned customer segment by developing, building and strengthening long–term relationships with customer and vendors. The position will involve business development and deal making skills including strategic consulting and needs assessment, identifying and driving new business opportunities, pricing and contract negotiations and working with internal SoftwareONE experts to propose solutions to prospective clients.
- Collaboratively works with assigned Inside Sales Representative to develop an overall territory account plan in order to maximize opportunities and generates sales activity with customers and partners.
- Achieves/exceeds monthly sales targets and gross profit quota by identifying, prospecting and qualifying new customers and selling through strategic partners in a geographic territory.
- Leads negotiations, coordinates complex decision-making process, and overcomes objections to capture new business opportunities.
- Evaluates software contract spend and utilization in a given organization. Must then be able to optimize spending patterns, technology usage and implementation strategies.
- Grows and maintains existing customer and partner relationships in territory by utilizing question based selling methods to ascertain customers’ needs in order to craft relevant solutions encompassing software licensing and/or technology related services.
- Supports marketing related events, seminars, mailings and call campaigns to increase brand awareness and presence in the local market.
- Submits accurate and timely forecasts that are aligned with assigned sales quotas.
- Facilitates all communications, order processing, and reporting of customer and partner transactions in territory.
- Develops strong knowledge in licensing, negotiation and relationship skills.
- Field resource to customers and partners for leading industry volume license offerings.
- Effectively communicates and presents the SoftwareONE value proposition to all executive levels of an organization.
- Performs other duties as assigned by SoftwareONE management.
What we need to see from you
The experience you'll need to have
- Professional sales experience in high-tech or service-related industry with preferred successful software sales.
- Experience in Solution Selling techniques and strong account management.
- Proven track record of consistently exceeding corporate objectives and quotas.
- Ability to build relationships and quickly develop trust with C-level executives.
- Highly motivated and results oriented.
- English with Abilities required.
- Strong presentation, communication, multitasking, and time management skills.
- Solid problem solving and consultative skills required.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team sales environment with minimum supervision.
- Experience with MS Office, CRM and ERPs.
What you should really know about us.
Strip away everything. Strip away our brand, strip away our buildings, strip away our offices. What are we left with? Our people. This is what makes SoftwareONE successful.
Passionate people who live and breathe our values every day, who delight our customers, every day, and who go above and beyond, every day. Our culture is unique, and I believe that having the right people, and empowering them to succeed, is the absolute key to our success.
Patrick Winter, Founder.
What we expect from our employees
Success at SoftwareONE is not defined by what you do for yourself, but by what you deliver for our customers, the business and for the employees around you.
SoftwareONE employees are energized, agile and are laser focused on delivering world class Customer Satisfaction and results. Our leaders motivate and inspire their teams and provide a working environment that delivers incredible levels of Employee Satisfaction. We are Humble, have a very high degree of Integrity and are simply not interested in politics.
Our leaders operate with a high levels of Discipline but are able to work at Speed manage change in a global economy.